Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Women's Sleeveless Lace Patchwork Loose Casual Mini Chiffon Dress by Dohia Sale 1l $18.98 w/ Amazon Prime

Women's Sleeveless Lace Patchwork Loose Casual Mini Chiffon Dress by Dohia Sale 1l $18.98 w/ Amazon Prime

Wow! This Dohia Mini Chiffon Dress is georgeous!! I'm so glad I purchased this! I am more then pleased. I got a size medium in the color black. This dress fits me perfect. I weigh 150lbs and I'm 5'7". I'm 36/38/36. I love how this dress will cover any imperfections if you are looking to hide some like me. This is a lightweight dress. This dress is very versatile and can be worn with so many different styles. This is a prefect dress! it's so cute! It's a bit see through so you want to wear a slip or black under garments like i did.. I highly recommend!



No comments:

Post a Comment