Monday, May 1, 2017

Toddler Pillow 100% Organic cotton

My Little North Star   Made in USA Toddler Pillow 100% Organic cotton INCLUDES Carrying Bag hypoallergenic - Washable - No pillowcase needed 13X18 inch



These little pillows are perfect for your little ones. My son loves these pillows. I love them too! They are the perfect travel pillow. I have tried many pillows to use while I'm traveling & these are the perfect size and they are so comfortable. This isn't the first brand I have ever got so I can compare a bit for you.  I have only had this pillow a few weeks. I can say that the shell is high quality. This is a pillow that you won't need to cover with a pillow case. My other toddler pillows do need cases. This pillow has fluff but not as much compared to the other brands I have. That may be better for you depending on the kind of support your looking for. I do worry about how this pillows fluff will last. It may end up being a flat pillow in time but that might not be the case at all. Time will only tell. I can say that you will love your skin laying on this pillow. It's so much nicer than all the other cases shells. It has nice fluff but could be fluffier. I highly recommend that you get a pillow at this size for your little ones. They love them and will thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment