Tuesday, June 27, 2017

[Trouble Solution] Miracle Glossy BB Cream SPF 30 PA+++

TS Miracle Glossy BB Cream 

Living in Pennsylvania it is very important to ensure we are protecting our skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays that are beating down hard on our faces- both in summer & winter!
Its not easy finding a good sof that is easy to apply and isn't greasy or leave a white cast on your skin. There are a ton of different products to choose from. I just got a bb cream that I'm loving. Its called [Trouble Solution] Miracle Glossy BB Cream SPF 30 PA+++. I personally use it mixed withsome face cream or lotion and I apply it to my face. I have been loving it. I have worn it alone and with some foundation over it. I have been out on some of the hottest days wearing it and I dont get sun burnt.
This bb cream is designed to provide the skin with a light coverage while also moisturising, reflecting light and offering SPF protection!
This bb cream has my skin look youthful with more coverage than tinted moisturizer.
I dont use this bb cream on its on because it tends to look cracked on my dry skin areas but that is only because I can get dry skin. I use this mixed with facial lotion or cream and I apply with a beauty blender. It looks so great on my skin. My skin looks so healthy and it glows. Its really wonderful. I love that my skin looks excellent and its protected from the sun at the same time. I highly recommend this bb cream. Its great worn alone or under your foundation.

 #Reskin #TSMiracleGlossyBBCream #TroubleSolution #MiracleGlossyBBCream #BBCream #08L










No comments:

Post a Comment