Sunday, December 31, 2017

Wizard Eye Makeup Brushes

ZDU Wizard Wand Potter Makeup Brushes Set 5 Pcs Metal Cosmetic Brushes for Foundation Blending Concealer Eye Shadow Eyebrow Synthetic Fiber Bristles Brush <<--click here to check them out on Amazon

These brushes are amazing! I have seen these brushes listed for $50 or more on other websites. I found these brushes on amazon and right now the listing price is $10.95.
When I see prices like this you got to run because the price might not stay that low for long. My brushes arrived in 2 days with Amazon prime shipping. First thing I noticed about these brushes is the weight. They have good weight to them. They are not a light wood or plastic. These are solid and fantasic quality. Lastly Ive been obsessed with crease brushes and the crease brush in this set is perfect. Its fluffy and soft. I love it so much. Other brush I use for detailing my eyes. The round brush is perfect for picking up colourpops supershock shadow. Synthetic brushes pick up colourpop shadows really nice. I highly recommend you will love these brushes. Best quality ever! These are brushes you will want to show off on your vanity.










No comments:

Post a Comment