Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Loreal ELVIVE EXTRAORDINARY OIL


 I received this product complimentary for testing!
Have you ever wondered how to give your hair a glossy shine?  You can get it from LOreal ELVIVE EXTRAORDINARY OIL. I use this on my styled hair. I put a little bit in my hands and rub my hands together. Then I put this in my hair. This smells so good. I am in love with the scent. Its soft and sweet. This oil gives my hair beautiful shine and it instantly gets rid of frizzy static hair. You can also put this in your hair before you wash it. You can get a ton of uses from this oil. I love it so much. It makes my hands and hair feel so soft. I highly recommend you give this a try. I got this LOreal ELVIVE EXTRAORDINARY OIL from Influenster.
#LOrealParisUSA #influenster
#ElviveRevive #Proofin1Use
 #complimentary #ElviveRevive #Proofin1Use #contest @Influenster #complimentary #ElviveRevive #Proofin1Use #contest @Influenster #ElviveRevive #Proofin1Use #Complimentary #Contest #LOrealHair @Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment