Saturday, March 4, 2017

LAGENTRA Baby Moisture Lotion - Natural, 3.52 Ounce

LAGENTRA Baby Moisture Lotion - Natural, 3.52 Ounce <<--click here
This is a great baby lotion. I would definitely consider getting this lotion again if it was another scent. My 2 year old son & myself are not a fan of the baby powder scent. This lotion does work well on my sons sensitive skin and I love that. The texture is not too thick and not too thin. It leaves no residue. It's the perfect texture. It's easy to apply. The skin soak up this lotion up immediately and it doesn't leave your skin greasy at all. This is a #1 skin care product in Korea. It's FDA approved.  This has plant based ingredients. I love that this product has NO HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Artificial colors, or Alcohol. It makes me feel good using it on my son. I'm happy with this and I'd recommend this even if your baby has sensitive skin or not. I will continue to use this and next time I will order another scent if it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment