Friday, March 10, 2017

Wild Foods Coffee is great!

Wild Coffee, Whole Bean Organic Yirgacheffe Coffee, Fair Trade, Single-Origin, 100% Arabica, Austin Fresh Roasted (12 ounce)<<<---click here to check out on Amazon


This Wild Coffee, Whole Bean Organic Yirgacheffe Coffee sold by Wild Foods is extremely smooth and clean tasting. It tastes great. Im a coffee snob and this coffee passes with flying colors. I cant wait to try more coffee from Wild Coffee. This is the first product I have tried from Wild Coffee.  I will definitely be trying more of their coffee and I will be getting this Yirgacheffe coffee again for sure! This coffee is not extremely oily like someone mentioned. I love how this coffee is packaged. It is made with a zip lock so this coffee will stay fresh after you open it. Its it a dark packaging to keep the light out of the coffee. The flavor notes of this coffee is stated that
 "It is fragrant with spice, lemon and pepper and finishes with a soft honey deliciousness."
Those flavors are delicious together. I definitely recommend!



No comments:

Post a Comment