Sunday, October 15, 2017

Dreamegg Portable Sound Machine, 6 Relaxing Sounds Include Fan, White Noise, Ocean, Rain, Summer Night and Lullaby, Built in USB Output & Timer

Dreamegg Portable Sound Machine, 6 Relaxing Sounds Include Fan, White Noise, Ocean, Rain, Summer Night and Lullaby, Built in USB Output & Timer

This is excellent! The sounds are natural and I love how light weight it is. For me that means its toddler friendly. Not to play with, but something he wont hurt himself if he tries to pick it up. This helps to get my 3 year old to sleep. It gets him relaxed and it gets rid of any other noises in the house. This would be perfect for anyone who likes to travel. Its hard to get a good night sleep in a hotel. This would also be ideal for anyone with tinnitus or has trouble getting off to sleep. I love the summer night sound. You can set a timer and set the volume as loud as you like it. I love that this os rechargable and easy to pack with no weight when traveling. We get a lot of use and rest with this. Great quality. I highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment