Monday, October 2, 2017

Tycka Lightweight 65" Aluminum Travel Tripod TK101, 360 Panorama Ball head

Tycka Lightweight 65" Aluminum Travel Tripod TK101, 360 Panorama Ball head (36mm diam.), 10kg Load Capacity, New Angle Adjustment Lock and Twist-lock, Comfortable and Easy to Use, for Camera Camcorder

If your looking for the best tripod than you have found it here. This is a real professional tripod. I ordered the black & red. Its exactly as described. This tripod is extremely well made. Its lightweight and very compact when its folded up. It comes with a portable bag that makes it easy to carry over your shoulder so you can take this anywhere to shoot. I really love the ball head on this tripod. Its designed specially to rotate 360° so I can get the perfect shot everytime. There's also a level to get a straight shot.

This is a fabulous tripod. Its very functional and sturdy. I highly recommend. I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment