Monday, November 21, 2016

OULII Nativity Sets with Lighted Stable - 11 Pieces https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LXCAL8T/ref=ya_st_dp_summary



This OULII Nativity Set with Lighted Stable is exactly what I was looking for! Not only is it perfect but, It is worth every cent. It arrived super fast in the mail too! I grew up and I have memories of playing with my mom's Nativity Set. I wanted to get one for my son so he can build his own memories like I did growing up and learning about this set and what Christmas really means. I am really blown away at the details of this set. It is amazing quality. This set could be passed down through generations of your family. It's that nice. I love that it is battery operated and there is no cord to need to find a plug outlet. That means you can place this set anywhere you want to. The lighting on this is just right! It's not to bright & it's not too dim. This is hand painted perfect. I love it and can't stop looking at it! I highly recommend that you don't pass this up!





No comments:

Post a Comment