Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SmartDude Wireless DoorBell

SmartDude Wireless Doorbell SD003 Waterdrop Wireless Plug in System with Light Long Range, 36 Chimes, Loud Ring Doorbell Kit. <-- click here to get one now


I got a SmartDude Wireless Doorbell and it was extremely easy to install. All you need to do is stick the door bell button outside your house by the door with the double sided adhesive tape. You can also screw it to the outside of your house if your handier with tools.
Batteries are included with this kit which is a big thumbs up from me. It's not so exciting purchasing something & when it arrives, you can't use it because you need to go & buy or order batteries. You put the batteries in the door bell chime & then you plug it into an outlet. I placed it in an outlet on the middle of our house in the living room by the stairs. I am able to hear this bell anywhere in the house. This door bell has 36 tunes to select from. We have never had a door bell before. It is so nice to have a Doorbell now. It's amazing how easy it is to have one of you want one. I bet this is really nice for guest when they come over. They use to always knock and sometimes you couldn't hear the knocking. This Doorbell is very modern looking & can fit any homes style. We live in a house that is over 100 yrs old and the door bell looks great! I highly recommend this Doorbell! It's very affordable & easy to use! I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment