Sunday, November 13, 2016

RUIMIO Eyeshadow Palette with 35 Warm Matte Colors

RUIMIO Eyeshadow Palette with 35 Warm Matte Colors

I am a huge lover of eyeshadow and makeup at all different costs. I am a recent fan of this brand! I love how affordable it is & I love how pigmented these colors are & how many different colors there is to select from. I got the RUIMIO Eyeshadow Palette with 35 Warm Matte Colors sold by PIXNOR
It has a mix of shimmery and matte eyeshadows (thank Goodness!) It is perfect for my pale skin tone. There are cool toned as well as warm toned shades in this palette. It is a pretty versatile palette for sure. I use this palette to create looks for daytime make up and I have also used this palette to create festive and party looks, as well as night time looks. The formula is quite smooth & silky for glittery eyeshadows, they do not feel gritty or chunky! They are a bit more sheer than I expected, the pigmentation is great but with all eye shadow it looks even better with a primer. These are a good mix of deep, medium and pale shades, the palette does run a little warm so keep that in mind if you’re a cool lover. It’s not bloody expensive but definitely a must-have if you’re a makeup artist or even a newbie because the shadows are reliable and offer spectacular impact from the first swipe. They’re also easy to blend and they have no scent to them. I highly recommend these! I can't wait to try more of their make up. I'm in love with it! I used a slightly damp brushes in my pics so you could see the bold potential of the colors of these shadows. I was left with no creases & shadow that lasted all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment