Monday, January 30, 2017

3D Bridge shower Curtain


Bathroom Shower Curtain Fall Trees, 3D Digital Printing Retro Vintage Wooden Bridge Pattern, Waterproof and Mildew Resistant Polyester Fabric Shower Curtain Set with Hooks (72x72 inch)

Its so reaalistic! I love this 3D bridge shower curtain. It looks so realistic! It is so beautiful! The fabric is fantastic quality! I got this curtain to replace the moldy curtain. I wanted something that was great quality! The last curtain I got stunk so bad. It took a couple days for the plastic chemical smell to go away. This 3d curtain did not have any nasty smell to it. I definitely recommend spending a little more money on curtains that are mold resistant. This is such a beautiful shower curtain! So far I have had no issues with this curtain. It was easy to put on. It doesn't come with a liner but it does come with shower rings if you need them. I highly recommend!



No comments:

Post a Comment