Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My first Gel nail Polish

I love to paint my nails but I have gotten so frustrated with my nails Polish chipping within 24hrs. It looks awful when it chips so I quit painting my nails for a long time. I have a toddler & that doesnt give myself a lot of me time. I have recently learned about gel nail Polish and I have been watching so many youtube channels to teach my self how to use it. I learned that you must have an led nail dryer. I found one on Amazon for a great value. This is the first one I have ever owned. I love that I can stick my whole hand in it.


GHB Nail Dryer 48W - 24W LED Gel Nail Lamp Curing Nail Polish Dryer for Nail Art


Then I learned that you need to clean up your nails and cuticles. Then you buff all of the shine off of your nails. I have had this nail buffer for quite some time I love it so much. It's an Electric Nail File System - Best Pedi Tools to Polish Nails (with AA Battery) - Perfect Manicure & Pedicure Care Set - Professional Electronic Filer aElectric Nail File Sold by: Own Harmony. They no longer have a listing on Amazon where I purchased it but they may have made a new listing somewhere else. After I did that I used a lint free towel to clean my hands off. Then I used a base Coat from Perfect Summer. It also came with a top coat. I tried to put a very thin Coat of the base Coat on my nails. Then I put them in the led dryer for 10 seconds.



https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CY7SJTA/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 I got the coolest nail Polish to put on the base coat. It's temperature color changing Polish. My nails colors will change when I'm hot or cold and in between. I used the same brand. I used
Perfect Summer UV/LED Soak Off Temperature Glitter Colors Changing Gel Nail Polish Kit
I applied this gel Polish over the base as thin as I could. It is a bit thick. It looks like the Polish goes on clumpy but it is amazing how it smooths out on my nails. I put my nails in the dryer for 60 seconds. Then I added the top coat and it gave my nails amazing shine.



 I can honestly say that it has been over 24hrs and my nails didn't not chip. They look great. It's so fun to watch them change colors.
This is my first time with gel nails and I made an error on my right hand. This gel nail Polish is strong. I tried soaking my nails in onyx professional 100% acetone  for 15 minutes but I didn't have much luck. I Googled a trick. I used the same acetone on a cotton ball. Then you put it on your nail. Then you wrap your finger in foil. 10 minutes later the Polish slid right off of my nails. I have had a lot of fun with all of this gel nail experience. I love that I can do my nails and I won't have to worry about it chipping less then 24 hrs. I am very happy with all of these brands and I highly recommend. I can't wait to try all of the other colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment