Monday, January 16, 2017

BOOST MOBILE IS NO GOOD!


Boost Mobile has the worst phone service!
They tell you that you have service when you dont!

I do NOT recommend Boost Mobile to anyone! They told me I had service in my area and I dont! I got the unlimited plan and the only way I can use the boost mobile phone is when Im home using my WiFi! I cant do anything with this service when I leave home. NOTHING! I contacted Boost Mobile immediately after I tried their services and found it didnt work. They stalled me with updates that didnt do anything. They didnt care and denied me of a refund. A boost mobile lady called me from the phone at home & she couldnt hear me because the service was bad and still denied me of a refund. One boost mobile worker I spoke to even admitted that the service was no good where I live. Dont believe boost mobile about having service in your area. You might as well throw your hard earned money in the garbage. Stick with straighttalk. Their word is good & always has been. I have never been treated like this by them.

Stick with Straight talk. You will be able to easily talk to a human for assistance and you will have better chances of great service.

Here is proof of my purchase. What a waste of money on this phone and the $50 unlimited plan that doesnt work!

No comments:

Post a Comment