Thursday, January 12, 2017

Ammiy 10 Pieces Oval brush set New fashion Soft Oval Toothbrush makeup brushes Professional Cosmetics brush

Ammiy 10 Pieces Oval brush set New fashion Soft Oval Toothbrush makeup brushes Professional Cosmetics brush

These Ammiy brushes are absolutely fabulous. I haven't looked back since I started using them.There are ten in this box set. They all range from large to small and also different shapes to for different makeup techniques.
The brushes themselves are very soft but not too soft that they don't blend your make up. I find these so easy to use. They blend my foundation and highlighter perfectly and evenly. My complexion looks a lot smoother now. Its probably because they work so evenly. When I use these in circular motions it didn't take long for them to do their job. There are different sized brushes. I use the largest one for blush and bronzers. I use the others for foundation, lipstick, eye shadow etc. These hairs do not fall out at all and they keep their shapes even once they have been washed and cleaned. I highly recommend.





No comments:

Post a Comment