Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Ammiy Makeup Brush set with Bag



Obviously, you are not going to get top of the line brushes for under $20. But what you will get is a crazy good assortment of decent quality makeup brushes. The eye brushes alone would make this set worth the cost of this set. I am amazed  by the different variety. This is coming from a makeup lover. These bristles are very soft and no bristles came out when I pulled on the brush. I washed these brushes with castile soap and then air dried them. Brushes will be used on your face So it's important to clean them. This is a great value and you get just about every type of shape needed. I am in love with this case. It makes it so nice to keep your brushes organized. I have lost so many brushes. It is a must to have a beautiful organizer to store them. It makes it easy to take them when you are on the go.  I highly recommend these brushes.





No comments:

Post a Comment