Friday, January 6, 2017

Melissa and Doug Deluxe Magnetic Standing Art Easel With Chalkboard, Dry-Erase Board, and 39 Letter and Number Magnets

Melissa and Doug Deluxe Magnetic Standing Art Easel With Chalkboard, Dry-Erase Board, and 39 Letter and Number Magnets

We got this Melissa and Doug Deluxe Magnetic Standing Art Easel With Chalkboard, Dry-Erase Board, and 39 Letter and Number Magnets for our son for Christmas. My son loves it. We have always had a lot of Melissa and doug magnets and they all work on this chalkboard. There are other random magnets that also work too. I am putting this review at 4 stars because the board doesn't clean easily without being able to see some slight marking. I'm not sure if you need to clean it a certain way. I just use a wet wash cloth. My son drew on the chalkboard with crayon and it came off with a dry eraser marker. I'm so pleased about this. This easel is a bit tall for my son. I wish it was more adjustable to grow with your child. If you buy this easel you do not have any way to contact the seller. The only option you have is to return this. Keep that in mind. My son loves this easel and he uses it everyday. It's great to use it to teach him things too! I highly recommend. It is great quality and it's very sturdy.




No comments:

Post a Comment