Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Allurials Fragrance Free Hair Conditioner, Natural Hair Treatment for Dry Damaged and all Hair Types, Safe for Color Treated Hair, Sulfate Free, Silk and Pea Peptides, Argan Jojoba Avocado and Coconut <<<----click here to check it out on Amazon

I love shampoo & conditioner and it's something I could talk and talk forever about. I don't know if anyone else is like me but I consider myself a shampoo and conditioner snub. I have spent most of this winter with static hair. I switched shampoos and Conditioners and tried using different oils and diy treatments but I still had the static hair. I was introduced to a conditioner by Allurials. I just had to try it. It sounded lovely. It is fragrance free and full of all kinds of goodness.
It's Sulfate Free
Has silk and Pea Peptides
Argan
Jojoba
Avocado
and Coconut oil
Flaxseed oil
Kernel oil


This conditioner is silicon & sulfrate free
This is a conditioner I feel safe using on my toddler son. I put this conditioner on my hands and rubbed it in like lotion and it leaves my skin feeling silky soft.

I have long thick wavy dark brown hair. I don't need to use a lot of this conditioner to get great results. I leave it in my hair as long as I can when I'm in the shower and then I rinse it out with cooler water. I heard that adds shine to your hair. Anyways, this leaves my hair looking and feeling amazing. I noticed right away that my hair didn't have static anymore. I loved that!  I would rate this conditioner as one of my favorite conditioners. You need to try it. I keep feeling my hands. They are extremely soft. It hydrates my hair and gives it so much shine. It does not make my hair looks greasy fast like some Conditioners can do.
I will definitely be purchasing this brand again. It is at a great value.




No comments:

Post a Comment