Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Striped Long Sleeve Shirt

Womens Striped Long Sleeve Basic T Shirts Colorblock Loose Tunic Tops <<<----click here to see it on Amazon


I love this Meaneor striped long sleeve shirt with the Hankerchief hemline.
I weigh 150lbs & I'm 5'7". I'm 36/38/36. I ordered a size large and it fits me just the way I like my shirts to fit. I like my shirts to fit a little loose and not so much skin tight.
 I got the black and white color. This looks fantastic with leggings.

This Meaneor shirt is perfect for the cold winter we are having. It keeps me toasty and very warm. The material is Polyester, Cotton and Spandex. It does have stretch to it. My favorite thing about this shirt is the Hankerchief hemline. It compliments my body. This is the first shirt I have ever owned like this. I don't know why I have never seen more like it before. I love it! It's very comfortable and could be worn to sleep in. I highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment