Saturday, February 11, 2017

Best Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

Art Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set (2 x 16 Oz) - Sulfate Free - Volumizing & Moisturizing, Gentle on Curly & Color Treated Hair,For Men & Women Infused with Keratin<<-----CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT
I LOVE this Art Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner! You get 2 big bottles. The shampoo & conditioner is thick and you don't need a whole lot of it. I'm not a fan of shampoos that are like water. This stuff smells amazing.

I have long, thick course frizzy hair with some slight wave in it. I noticed right away when I use this shampoo of how moisturizing it is. It feels like I don't need to put conditioner in my hair. The conditioner is thick but light on my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair.

 This set adds amazing shine & moisture to my hair. I can tell a big difference in the strength of my hair. My hair doesn't get oily or look greasy.
This also has helped with the winter static my hair was having this winter. I really dislike the feeling of dry static hair. This shampoo gives your hair volume so you don't have the flat head hair look. The scent of the shampoo and conditioner is soo good.

I am so happy with this shampoo & conditioner. I will definitely purchase it again. These arrived sealed. If you purchase these with no seals or plastic wrap then you know it has been tampered with if you don't purchase from art natural directly.
This set is ORGANIC.
Paraben free and cruelty free!
They have made some amazing stuff and a great value. You definitely won't be disappointed if you get this. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment