Monday, February 6, 2017

Best Stretch Mark Remover

Stretch Mark Remover Synergy - 100% Natural Therapeutic Remedy - Anti Scar and Stretch Marks Removal for Maternity and Weight Loss - 1.7 fl oz / 50ml < < -- click here to check it out


I have posted on my social media many times about Phytopia Stretch Mark Remover Synergy. It is the best oil that I have ever used! No joke! This oil is a 100% Natural Therapeutic Remedy. Its for anti scar and stretch marks removal for maternity and weight loss.

 This glass bottle is 1.7 fl oz / 50ml. The large bottle is dark brown color. This helps keep the oil protected from the elements & keep it effective.

 This bottle is just like an essential oil bottle but big. The oil drops out of the top. You just hold the bottle upside down and it will drop out. It doesn't drop out super fast like some oils do. I don't like when that happens. It makes alot of waste of having to use more then needed. When I recieved this in the mail, the package made me feel like a celebrity. It arrived fast & it was in a fancy gift box. Inside the box the oil is sealed in plastic inside of a cloth bag with a pull tie on it. This whole package was sealed with thick bubble wrap. 
I have been using this oil since August 2016 and I I still have half of a bottle. You only need a little bit. A little bit goes a far way with me. I use it when I get out of the shower when I'm still wet. That way I can spread the oil all over my body. I love to use this oil everywhere. I add extra oil to my problem areas. This oil smells amazing! I love how it makes my skin feel and look. It makes my skin have a healthy glow. My favorite about this oil is that is makes my skin feels so firm, hydrated and supple. I notice a big difference in my skin when I don't use it. Phytopia says that this product is 100% organic.

The ingredients listed in the bottle are:
-Cocoa Butter
-Rosa Canina Whole
-Olive Oil
-Citrus Aurantifolia Leaf Oil
-Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil
-Evening Primrose Oil
-Citrus Reticulata Fruit Oil
Did I mention that this oil smells AMAZING!  it has a citrus floral scent to me. I can just describe the scent as Amazing! Omg i love this scent so much! The scent fades a bit after you wear it. 
I love oils and I have a collection of them and I can honestly say that this is some of the best oils I have ever used. This is great for stretch marks and scars but I would also recommend this oil if you don't have scars or stretch marks. It makes a big difference in my skin. It is said to help with wrinkles too! I highly recommend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment