Wednesday, February 1, 2017

VALENTINE'S COLORED PENCILS

ULTNICE Valentine’s Pencils 24 Pcs Colored Pencils Decorated with Hearts, Candies, Stars

These colored pencils are rich and vibrant. They contain all of the basic colors that I use most often plus more. You can do some color mixing by layering and blending with these range of colors. These are quality colored pencils and they have a creamy texture. They are not waxy or scratchy. These are easy to apply in a smooth, even layer. There is no names or numbers for the colors. It does come in a nice slim tube storage. The colors are fantastic and have great pigment. I consider the lead soft, they are the softest that I've ever used. No matter what angle I draw with this pencil, the color blend effortlessly. I highly recommend these pencils for any kind of use! This would be the perfect Valentine's Day gift for anyone who loves colored pencils! 









No comments:

Post a Comment