Monday, February 20, 2017

JS Portable Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker is awesome

JS Portable Outdoor Hi-Fi Wireless Metal Bluetooth Speaker TF (Micro SD) Card AUX in Jack with Super Bass and Built-in Microphone for iPhone iPad Android and Desktop Audio Devices (Black)<<<<-----click here to check out on amazon

Perfect gift! I got this for my bf for Valentine's Day. He loves it! I was nervous when my bf went to pair it on his galaxy s7 but it paired instantly. This speaker is about half the size of a pop can. I'm impressed with the quality of sound. It packs a punch & is clean & clear. This seems durable. It's made out of metal. This little speaker seriously kicks some big a**! It doesn't take long to charge & it last a long time. Great Quality and a great value always puts a smile on my face. I highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment